To keep track and monitor the project finances as well as build and maintain contractual relationship between Clients, Consultants and relevant authorities etc. and ensure that the financial position of the project is accurately reported and effectively controlled.
Jan 8, 2021
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Responsible for the Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration.
- Request / sources for quotations from sub-contractors / suppliers.
- Prepare tender and contract documentation including collection and checking for completeness of documents.
- Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.
- Prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
- Handle and closing of tender for submission.
- Assist in preparing payment certificates.
- Prepare and submit progress claim and variation orders.
- Compile full set of measurement for Final Account Submission.
- Assist in monthly monitoring actual cost versus budget.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, Sub-contractors, Suppliers and relevant authorities etc.
- Review construction subcontracts between company and subcontractors including general and special terms and conditions, requisitions, specifications and drawing, procedures.
- Site visit and attend site meeting, if applicable.
(B) General :
- Maintain proper documents and filing of drawing for all tenders according to requirement as per ISO Standards, if applicable.
- Coordinate and work with other departments.
- Prepare the relevant reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Equivalent certification or work experience
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated.
- Good teamwork.
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Good in negotiation and coordination skills.
- Effective time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.